Sunday, July 26, 2009

After a Week

Week one of the run-commuting is on the books.

I have to say it was great and at the same time exhausting. Twice a day running with 11 hours of stand on your feet working is harder than I thought it would be.

That being said I did not add a lot of mileage this week simply because when I was done running home after work... I was pretty much toast! I did get in about 9 miles of walking with the team I train on Saturday and then managed to eek out a 5 mile run on Sunday before I got some quality beach time!

All in all, week one was a success and I'm looking forward to the expanded mileage as I get used to the split running routine.

Week two will be six days of run-commuting as I work on Saturday as well.

Stay tuned!



Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment