Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's All Good!

Sometimes... well, a lot of the time, life throws out curveballs. It happens to all of us if we're truly honest.

Sometimes... we just don't feel like doing something and once we get into it, we soar and we're glad we did it!

The last week has been one of those weeks for me, I won't go into the details, its not that important. And so this morning when it came time to go train my group of walkers, I thought seriously about blowing it off. I didn't, in fact I ended up getting up early, heading down to the ocean and scoping out places where we could do some simple strength training moves.

And so, my day started with a run to the ocean, about an hour of just plain ocean watching (very therapuetic), a workout at the original "Muscle Beach" just south of the Santa Monica Pier, a great walk with a good group of people who were full of questions and appreciation for my help and then a run home.

Not a bad way to spend the first few hours of any day!

Followed this all up with a return visit to the beach and a dip in the Pacific and a little quality sun time!

Probably go for a short recovery run tonight!

I guess when it all comes down to it, as they say; "No matter what life throws at you, if you decide it is... It's All Good!"



Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment