Thursday, May 14, 2009

All The Ads Are Gone From My Blog!



If you've been on my blog before, you'll notice something distinctly different today.  Take a second look.


That's right... all of the ads are missing.

Why?

Because for the next two days, its all about something much bigger than me. 



On Saturday, I will be taking part in The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life in Culver City.  This is an event where teams of 8 to 15 members walk on the local track for 24 hours to raise funds for the American Cancer Society.  It is the opportunity to touch lives on a large scale.  As such, every link on my blog today and tomorrow takes you to my donation page for the Relay.

One little twist...

I'm doing the Relay for Life as a one person team.  I'll be on the track for 24 hours straight walking to raise money!

I'm excited!

I hope you will find it in your heart to make a donation no matter the size.  If everyone just gave $5 it would have a huge impact!  Of course if you're inspired to give more, by all means feel free to do so!

If you're in the Los Angeles area Saturday or Sunday, come on out and support all of the great walkers in this event anytime from 9am Saturday until 9am Sunday!  They'll be lots to see and there is even some live entertainment planned for the afternoon Saturday.

So, yes... the ads are gone from my blog.  Click on one of the Relay for Life logos and make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment