Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Brotherly Run!

I am definitely looking forward to tomorrow!

I'll be hanging with my bro and my sister-in-law and my adorable niece. This is very cool!

Not only that, I'll be spending the night with them and then Bubba #3 and Bubba #4 get to go for a run together (something we don't get to do very often anymore).

I have to be honest though, I'm not so sure how I will handle the run. I haven't been training as regularly as I should and where they live its a lot of long slow grades up and down, mostly up! I have plenty of hills here in Santa Monica, they're just of the shorter persuasion. They are steep, however they only last for a block or two max.

Where we'll be running this weekend the hills start as soon as you hit the door and seemingly go up the whole time you're running. I'm not sure how that can be possible but it does at least seem that way.

Should be a great time anyway!

I'll give you the report when I get back. What are you doing for training this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment