Monday, April 13, 2009

What's Great About Running Is...

Just Goofin' Around!

I just thought I'd do something a little bit different today. While I was out running my mind started to zone out as it often does in the middle of a good trek.

The thought came to me that I absolutely love running! I then wandered into...

What's great about running. Here's a list of some of what I came up with. I'm sure you can probably think of your own, but its a start.

The great thing about running is...

... it only hurts until you stop.

... if your life is mundane and very sane, your non-running friends will still think you're a little nuts!

... no matter how slow you are when you first start, you are still moving faster than the guy sitting on the couch watching TV and eating a pizza.

... it gives you options, run faster, run farther or both!

... if you have a bad run, you can't break your equipment by wrapping them around a tree in anger!

... its one of the few sports you can go through your entire life practicing and never competing in and be completely happy!

... if you do fartlek, no one looks at you funny!

... you don't have to be in grade school to get a medal just for finishing.

... well... everything!

What's great about running to you?



Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment